Business never stops. And to succeed at it, you simply cannot disappear beyond the clouds for hours at a time.
Chartering an executive private jet gives you the advantage. You will be able to stay connected within a private setting at all times so that you will never miss a beat.
To get the most out of your next trip, we are going to break down the specs of some of the most sought-after executive private jets you can charter for business.
The Global Express is one of the most magnificent business jets you will ever step into. With lots of space, luxury, and comfort, you and all your passengers are sure to enjoy it. This heavy jet is a great option for those traveling worldwide.
- 12 passengers
- Sleeps 6
- Travels 5900 NM or up to 12 hours
- Inflight entertainment, USB chargers, a full galley, and two lavatories
The Gulfstream GIV-SP is perfect for long-range travel on a business jet. You will be able to stay productive while relaxing in the luxurious surroundings. Complimentary wifi, SatCom flight phone, power outlets, and more will keep you connected.
- Between 13 and 16 passengers
- Sleeps 6
- Travels 4165 NM or 8.5 flying hours
- Full galley and two lavatories for convenience
The Challenger 605 has a wide cabin and 6 feet of headroom which makes the space within it feel more welcoming. You will have club seating which makes it perfect for getting work done – whether online or with the people around you.
- 10 passengers
- Sleeps 5
- 4000 NM or 8 flying hours
This business jet also has a full galley, one lavatory, and inflight connectivity.
The Gulfstream G200 is right for those times when you just need to travel short distances. Yet it still doesn’t mean you are out of touch with the office. You will find it to be comfortable and roomy with refreshments, complimentary wifi, and yes – there is a lavatory.
- 10 passengers
- 3400 NM or 4 flying hours
King Air 350
The King Air 350 is equipped with luxurious executive seating, convenient power outlets, and fold-out tables at each seat, prioritizing both comfort and productivity for business travelers.
- 8 passengers
- 70 FT3 Baggage capacity
- Travels 1800 NM or 4 flying hours
- Features a refreshment center, 14 windows, and one lavatory
Why Charter an Executive Jet For Business?
Flying commercial means you have to arrive for your flight early to get checked in and through the TSA security line before heading to your gate. While you may have access to wifi in the airport terminal and on your flight, there is no guarantee of how well it will work.
What’s more, trying to handle business when surrounded by hundreds of strangers isn’t the most ideal situation – nor does it follow most confidentiality guidelines.
On an executive jet, you get an entirely different experience. In case you are still wondering, here is why you should charter one for business:
- Save time. When you don’t have a lot of time to waste, having the ability to show up at the airport for your flight a few minutes in advance can be highly beneficial. There is not much to have to wait around for when flying private — you just take off. What’s more, having access to smaller airports gets you closer to your destination and saves you time, too.
- Greater flexibility. Charter flights don’t require you to choose pre-selected flight times. You can choose to fly when it is convenient for you and your business needs. Book your flight when you need it to maximize your time.
- Private surroundings. You don’t have to worry about strangers on private jets. As a result, you can handle business with ease. Whether this means talking on the phone, sending emails, having video calls, or discussing files with those who are on the flight with you — there are no confidentiality breaches coming your way.
- Inflight connectivity. As we said, when you fly a commercial airliner, you have a lot of downtime. This is never good for business. You always need to be accessible and in the know should something arise. Executive private jets keep you within reach of the office with their inflight connectivity.
- Remain productive. Thanks to your wireless connection, you are able to remain productive, as well. Check your emails, make phone calls, do some research, or do anything else that needs to be handled as if you were in the office. Even thousands of feet in the sky can slow your productivity down.
When you have to travel, chartering an executive private jet is one of the best decisions you can make for your business.
How to Choose Your Executive Private Jet
While having options is always wonderful, it can make it tough to know which executive private jet to choose. Considering the following is always a great place to start:
- How many people are traveling
- Where you are traveling to
- What you intend to do while on board
Of course, talking to the service team of your charter company can be the best option. They will get to know your needs and preferences and match you with the perfect jet for your business trip.
The Sun Air Jets Difference
There are lots of different charter companies out there promising to give you the ride of your life. But when you are looking for a world-class experience that distinguishes your business from everyone else, this is something you can only get from Sun Air Jets.
We personalize your journey and ensure that every guest is treated with the utmost care. We offer exclusive privacy and convenience – and our flight crews are nothing short of the best.
If you want to know what it is truly like to charter executive private jets for business, then you need to experience the Sun Air Jets difference.
Contact us today to book your next flight.