Last Updated: January 2023
Please note that our site may contain links to third-party websites, such as our Preferred Partners and our social media pages. These links are intended for your convenience only, are not related to Sun Air Jets and may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. Sun Air Jets has no responsibility for these websites or their privacy practices and encourage you to read the privacy policies of all websites you visit.
Certain of the provisions of this policy apply only to California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act and the California Privacy Rights Act (together, “CPRA”). If you are not a California resident, please consult the laws of your state.
The “personal information” referred to in this Policy is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly with a particular California resident or household.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
In the past 12 months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information covered by this Policy:
- Identifiers, such as name and government-issued identifier (e.g., driver’s license number), address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, software, and identification numbers associated with your devices;
- Personal information, as defined in the California safeguards law, such as contact information, business information and financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as gender, sex and marital status;
- Geolocation data, such as device location and Internet Protocol (IP) location, to the extent you have configured your device to permit us to collect such information;
- Cookies and other tracking technologies via various service providers that collect information about your use of our site and services;
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you;
- Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing history, search history, webpages visited, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, location preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information;
- Audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law;
- Electronic, visual or similar information concerning video monitoring of individuals in our facilities.
Personal information does not include information excluded from the CPRA’s scope, like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Report Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
The categories of sources from whom we collect this personal information include, but are not limited to:
- Individuals themselves and their representatives;
- Website activity such as browser cookies, mobile app activity, social media platforms, data service providers and/or analytics providers;
- Client-directed third parties or institutions representing a client;
- Representatives of corporate clients, from whom we obtain information about individuals associated with the clients (e.g., employees or board members);
- Third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
We personal information to trusted third parties for our business purposes as described in this Policy, including to the following categories:
- Vendors and service providers who provide services such as catering, transportation, hotels, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service activities, and aviation-related services;
- Marketing service providers who provide services such as advertising analytics and email communication, including remarketing services that provide you with online advertisements after you visit our site or purchase our services;
- Partners with whom we provide co-branded services, based on your voluntary use of or participation in a co-branded service or feature;
- Government agencies as required by laws and regulations;
- Other third parties who enable customers to conduct transactions with us.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (for example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about or to purchase any of our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry or to complete the transaction, along with any future transactions);
- To provide you with support, including to investigate and address your concerns;
- To monitor and improve our services;
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions on products and services, if you have agreed to receive such communications by signing up and opting in;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CPRA;
- To publish information and data from collected survey results;
- To provide you with co-branded services or features that you have viewed or purchased;
- To contact you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the site or service you have registered to use;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To respond to your questions or other requests;
- To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys;
- To track your return visits to and use of our services;
- For research, marketing, and promotional purposes;
- To provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and business partners;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us;
- To comply with your requests to disclose your personal information, such as requests in connection with products or services we provide to you;
- For other business purposes, but only in compliance with the CPRA and other applicable law.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sale of Personal Information
We will not sell your personal information. For purposes of this Policy, “sell” means the disclosure of personal information to a third-party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If we are informed that we have collected the personal information of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have inadvertently collected personal information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
Persons Under 21 Are Not Permitted To Use The Site
Data Storage and Retention
Sun Air Jets securely stores your data at its central server location, which is backed up on geographically redundant data centers. All data is secured by SSL encryption.
We strive to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected by us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100 percent secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security; any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to complete any business with you, including the completion of a transaction and any follow-up matters for which your records may be relevant. Thereafter, we will retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- You may request that we disclose to you, free of charge, the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- the categories of personal information about you that we collected;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- the purpose for collecting personal information about you;
- the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information about you and the categories of personal information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the personal information about you; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
- You may request that we correct or update your personal information. We will honor your reasonable request to correct your data if it is inaccurate.
- You may request that we delete personal information we collected from you. We will delete your personal information on request, unless we must retain it to comply with a legal obligation, or we are authorized by law to retain it and we believe retaining it is appropriate.
- We will not charge or discriminate against you in connection with any of these requests.
In connection with any of the foregoing requests, we may require additional information to verify your identity. If you submit a request on behalf of another person, we may require proof of authorization and verification of identity directly from the person for whom you are submitting a request.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing correspondence for products or services we think you might like, you may always opt out at a later date. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may request that we remove a published review you previously submitted. please email email@example.com.
- You may request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that our Company complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You may request that our Company restrict the way we process or use your personal information, under certain conditions.
- You may request that our Company transfer your personal information to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Like most companies, we use websites cookies to collection information. Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smartphones or tablets) as you browse our website.
We do not currently respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of website and online services in which we participate. If we do so in the future, we will describe how we do so in this Policy.
Arbitration Of Disputes, Waiver Of Representative Claims
Any dispute arising from or relating to this Policy or to your use of our website or services shall be resolved as follows. If the total amount in dispute is $10,000.00 or less, the claim(s) shall be filed in small claims court in Ventura County, California, and the decision of the court shall be final. If the total amount in dispute is more than $10,000.00, the claim(s) shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a private arbitrator, rather than asserted in a court action. You recognize that you are waiving your right to file a lawsuit and waiving your right to a jury trial. The arbitration shall be conducted in Ventura County, California, before the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service (JAMS). You may commence an arbitration proceeding by contacting JAMS at (213) 620-1133 or through their website, https://www.jamsadr.com. The JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures then in effect shall apply to the proceedings. Those rules are available on the JAMS website.
You further agree that you will not assert any class action or other representative claims arising from or relating to this policy or your use of our website or services. The waiver of class or other representative claims shall not apply, where a waiver of this type is prohibited by law.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event will our liability under this Policy exceed the total payments you have made to us for any goods or services purchased in the 12 months prior to the submission of the claim. However, this limitation shall not apply where prohibited by law.
How to Exercise Your Rights
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may submit a request by:
- Writing us at:
Sun Air Jets
855 Aviation Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
Attn: General Counsel
- Calling us at 805.389.9301.
Questions or Concerns
You may contact us with questions or concerns about this Policy and our practices by:
- Writing us at:
Sun Air Jets
855 Aviation Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
Attn: General Counsel