The Sun Air Jets maintenance department has 130 years of combined maintenance experience working on corporate and business jet aircraft.
Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance services are available for all aircraft by our full-time team of professional technicians. The same care and quality of service utilized to maintain our own fleet of aircraft is applied to the needs of your business aircraft.
- FlightSafety International trained on Bombardier, Gulfstream, Hawker and Citation
- Factory engine training on Honeywell TFE731 & 36-100, Pratt & Whitney PT6 and General Electric CF34
- Maintenance Management under FAR Part 91 & 135
- Turbojet and Turboprop Service
- Heavy Checks and Inspections
- Engine R & R
- 24/7 Availability
- Offsite Support
- Prepurchase Evaluations
- Log Book Reviews
- Ni-Cad & Lead Acid Battery Service
- Part 145 Repair Station