In response to rising concerns over Coronavirus (COVID-19), Sun Air Jets would like to reassure our charter customers, aircraft owners, and other visitors of our proactive and thorough processes to safeguard the health and safety of our guests and employees.
In addition to our existing risk-averse safety measures, we’ve established COVID Care – an initiative that includes additional safety protocols and procedures to protect against COVID-19.
Sanitize aircraft with hospital-grade disinfectants
Those who board a Sun Air Jets aircraft can receive peace of mind knowing our aircraft undergo a thorough and comprehensive cleaning process.
- Each aircraft cabin is cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants by our in-house professional cleaning staff before and after every trip.
- We use the first and only authentically botanical hospital-grade disinfectant on our airplanes, Benefect®. It kills 99.99% of germs without any risk to our health or environment.
- On top of utilizing Benefect® to sanitize our aircraft, we also use QuestSpecialty Corp.’s Concept Hospital Disinfectant Fogger that acts as both a germicidal and virucidal cleaner, which kills microorganisms that cause viral and bacterial infections and deactivates viruses.
Adjustments to FBO and facilities
The Sun Air Jets’ FBO in Camarillo and our facility at the Van Nuys Airport is still fully operational and open 24/7. COVID Care includes the following modifications to protect against COVID-19:
- Public spaces are sanitized by our dedicated in-house cleaning staff.
- All staff interactions with clients will occur with PPE such as face masks. We ask that all clients wear masks during their interactions with crew as well. We can provide PPE to guests as needed.
- We’ve installed plexiglass dividers at our front desk, markers have been added to the floor to encourage social distancing, and hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Our pilot lounge has been modified to promote social distancing and enhance sanitization.
- The FBO offers an updated ventilation system featuring MERV-13 hospital-grade filters, which extend throughout the facility.
Proactive safety team
As conditions continue to evolve in relation to COVID-19, we have a dedicated in-house safety team who stays up-to-date on local, State, and Federal guidelines. The safety team makes adjustments to COVID Care as necessary, including:
- Discouraging flights to high density (per capita) COVID areas.
- Participating in industry community discussions on best practices and areas for improvement, including the Wyvern webinar series to discuss “Safety Cultures” and “Fighting Organizational Fatigue.”
- Encouraging employees to submit points of concern through our SMS system.
- Maintaining consistent communication with crews and employees for welfare checks.
Maximizing Cleaning Standards
Sun Air Jets voluntarily participates in the following cleaning standard programs. These standards represent industry best practices and government agency guidance, and help us further safeguard our clients and employees.
As one of the safest, top-rated operators in the nation, Sun Air Jets is dedicated to high-quality, risk-averse safety and operational processes from the moment of your first interaction with us to the time you return back home.
If you have additional questions about flying privately or our COVID Care initiative, please contact us today.